Introducing Window 11:
There is exciting news that Microsoft has released Windows 11 on 24th June 2021, so Windows 10 and Windows 7 users can upgrade their operating system to Windows 11 for free. The user can download the fresh and bug-free Windows 11 directly from the official website of Microsoft. In this article, you will read about the up-gradation, system requirements and other details of Window 11.
System Requirement For Window 11:
If the user wants to install Window 11, then their computer should be of advance technology otherwise they will encounter certain issues while using Window 11.
Processor: 1 GHz or faster with 2 or compatible 64-bit processor or System on Chip (SoC).
Memory: 4 GB RAM.
Storage: 64 GB or more.
System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable.
TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
Graphics card: DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver.
Display Resolution: HD (720p) display which is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel.
Internet connection: Microsoft account and internet connectivity.
How you can Upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11?
- The user should first click on the Start Menu and then hit on the “Control Panel” Button.
- After this, on the Control Panel Page, you should click on the “Windows Updates”.
- Then, on the Windows Update page, you should hit on the “Check for Updates” button and then windows will begin to check for the recent updates.
- When you find the updates, you should hit on the Install Updates button in order to install all updates.
- Here, you will view a list of updates. The user can install any update just by selecting the dialogue boxes.
- In case, you view Windows 11 Upgrade option in the list, then just select that option and hit on Install updates.
- At the end, you will view Windows 7 will begin upgrading to Windows 11.
How you can Upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11?
- You should navigate to the Start menu and then tap on the Setting Icon.
- After this, Windows 10 settings page will open on your screen. Now, you have to tap on the “Updates and Security” option from the settings page.
- Here, you will view Windows update page will open on your screen. Then, you need to tap on the Check for Updates button.
- Next, windows will begin searching for new updates.
- At this point, windows will show multiple updates and then choose which update you wish to install.
- In case, you view Windows 11 upgrade in that list, then you need to select that file and then tap on Download and Install.
Supported Languages for Windows 11:
From the given languages, the user can select any language for upgrading their existing Window to Window 11. Generally, Windows 11 supports 40 different types of languages.
Serbian (Latin, Serbia)
Arabic (Saudi Arabia)
Czech (Czech Republic)
English (United Kingdom)
English (United States)
For more information related to Window 11, you should navigate to the official site of Microsoft via www.office.com/setup.